Saturday 25 June 2011

Monthly manful: Coach

Another game from those geniuses at Humplex.com..
                                                      The Coach                          


Fucking with cosplay ending
Talk: Hey man
 back
Talk: Good morning sir!
Talk: Assume coach
Talk: How do I apply for the soccer team?
Talk: How fit are you?
 Touch: arms
 Back
Talk: Coach, you’re a big distraction for the team
Talk: If you believe me take off your shirt
 Touch: all
Talk: I'd be drooling if you take your pants off now
 Touch: everything
 Back
Talk: I want to get naughty with you
Talk: Please let me have your thick piece of meat sir
Touch: everything
Talk: Send the hot load down my throat daddy
 click the picture on the wall and the open condom on the bed

Shower
Talk: Hey, man!
Talk:  I assume you're the Coach, right?
Talk: I'm having trouble seeing you handle the team...
 How fit are you?
 Back
Talk: Coach, you're a big distraction for the team...
Talk: If you don't believe me, take off your shirt.
Talk: I'd be drooling if you took your pant off now...
 Touch underwear
  Back
Talk: coach, please let me touch you...
Talk: Please let me have your thick piece of meat, sir.
Touch cock
Talk: Send that hot load down my throat, daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment