Saturday 25 June 2011

Monthly manful The Lifeguard

This is one of my favourite monthly manful games, Walkthrough is below :D

The Lifeguard

click here to play
Bed Ending

Talk: Hey, hello there.
back
Talk: Woah, daddy!
Talk:What's it like being a lifeguard?
Talk: Are you single?
back
Talk: You work here full-time?
Talk: I'm not a really good swimmer
Talk: I didn't know lifeguards wear jackets.
Touch: tattoo, arm
Talk: Won't that shirt ruin your tan
Touch: chest, abs
Talk: Those shorts look really tight
Talk: Please, can I touch you
Touch: nipple, chest, cock
Talk: Mmm, you're so thick all over, stud!
Talk: Oh god, I really want to lick you all over.
Talk: Please, give me your cock, stud!
Touch: arm, armpit, cock
Talk : I need it. I need it now!



Sunscreen ending


Talk : Woah, Daddy!
Talk : You work here full-time?
Talk : I didn't know lifeguards wear jackets.
Touch all
Talk : Won't that shirt ruin your tan?
Touch all
Back
Talk : What's it like being a lifeguard?
Talk : Those shorts look really tight...
Touch all
Talk : Please, can I touch you?
Back
Talk : Mmm, you're so thick all over, stud!
Talk : Please, give me your cock, stud!
Touch all
Talk : I need it. I need it now!


No comments:

Post a Comment